Saturday, June 29, 2013

Paano Manligaw Ang Isang Christian?

B: May boyfriend ka na ba?
G: Wala pa. I don't want to have a boyfriend.
B: The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” -
Genesis 2:18

G: But I don't love you!
B: "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." - 1 John 4:8

G: But how can I be sure na totoo ka at honest ka sa mga sinasabi mo?
B: "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." - Mark 13:31

G: But I'm busy, I'm still studying.
B: "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens" - Ecclesiastes 3:1

G: But why me? Andami namang iba.
B: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." - Proverbs 31:29


G: But what is in me that you like?
B: "You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you" - Song of Solomon 4:7

G: But I'm not beautiful.
B: "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." - Proverbs 31:30

G: Ano ba gusto mo mangyari?
B: "For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you." - 2 Corinthians 2:4


-galing po 'yan sa Fb.. :D
*did a little bit of editing..

posted: 06.29.2013
last edited: 07.09.2013


Copyright UgeneProfile.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved © 2013

No comments: